Thursday, August 14, 2014

Healthy No Bake Snacks

I came across an old friend and co-worker's blog the other day and tried out one of her recipes.  They are delicious little no bake snacks packed with healthy ingredients.  You can see her original post here.  I might start experimenting with different ingredients because these are so easy and are perfect for guilt free snacking.

I doubled her recipe because the first time I made them, I liked them so much I felt we needed a bigger batch :)

All you have to do is throw...

  • 2 cup of pitted dates (I'm obsessed with these right now)
  • 1 apple (whatever kind you like)
  • 2 tsp cinnamon
  • 2/3 cup flax seeds
  • 1 tsp vanilla 
  • 1 cup almonds
  • 2 tbs melted coconut oil
into the food processor, roll the mixture into bite size balls, and put into the fridge.


1 comment:

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

So happy you liked them! And I agree about doubling recipe...those babies don't last long.